er

Thursday 20 June 2013

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling [U] ISO

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling [U] ISO






Description :

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling is a Bowling game, developed by Adrenalin Entertainment and published by THQ, which was released in 1998.

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling is a game for bowling fanatics. Personally, I don't like bowling that much so technically I wouldn't like this game but for some reason I do. Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling has its pros and cons though. While it may not be the best bowling game on the market you should give it a shot.

First off, the graphics are very plain. The bowlers look very ugly. I couldn't believe I was using the same bowler as the person on the box because I could barely tell it was him. There are many different types of bowling allies you can go to. Personally, I think this game looks very dull and grainy.

Second, the gameplay is good. You can pick a number of different bowlers to be. There is a Create-A-Bowler option but that is very limited. The best thing about this game is the season mode. Although I didn't complete it because it's so long, in the season mode you get to bowl at many places in a tournament type of thing. The only major flaw I found in this game was the difficulty. Every time I bowl I get a strike or spare. I don't know if it's just me, but it's very easy to get a score over 200. Other than that, the gameplay is solid.

Third, the control is great. You can control your spin and speed of the ball by using the analog stick. If you don't have an analog controller then you might be in trouble because it's a lot harder to use the d-pad. You can pretty much pin point your shot each time. It took me one whole game to get fully comfortable with the controls. Once you get the controls down, you can bowl at least a 200 each time.

Finally, there are close to no sound effects in the game. You get to hear the ball roll and hit the pins. Wow that's great to hear. The background music is annoying in my opinion. It kind of goes with the game, but I don't care for it at all.

Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling is a good bowling game. If you like bowling make sure you rent this game. If you don't like bowling at all there would be no point in buying this game because it would probably make you hate bowling even more.  


Link Download :



Screenshot :



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leave comments :D