er

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Billiards [U] ISO

Billiards [U] ISO






Description :

Billiards is a Billiards game, developed by Agenda and published by Agetec Inc., which was released in 2001.

I bought a copy of this game for the sole fact that it was another one of those cheesy Agetec games with one of their famous generic names. I actually realized that Agetec was only the publisher and that the game was actually developed by A1 games which also didn't get me any more excited for it. I got home figuring it would give me some good laughs but to my surprise I started playing and was amazed with how good it actually is. I loaded the game up I was treated to the standard options menu and got to choose an opponent to play against and choose a few different table styles and several versions of Billiards, 8 ball, 9 ball, rotation, and several more.

Once the game started I was amazed with the crisp graphics, with as big as the balls, table, and backgrounds are they are surprisingly smooth. You can choose between either a green, blue, or red table and with each the background changes. Each background looks great, one is a bar setting, the next is a basement and the red table looks like it's set in a place of royalty. The balls and table are very large and all of the angles work very well, the aiming has a targeting system that greatly helps determine the best way to hit a ball. You use a very basic power meter for how hard you hit the ball and it's easier to use than most billiards games I have seen. The meter goes up and down from 0-100 for how hard you want to hit, it you press the square button when the meter is showing it will switch to a meter from 101-200 that is usually used for breaking. The only flaw I notice is that sometimes you have to take a shot that may be hard to find a proper angle to see what your doing, but it is seldom.

I think the best part of this game is the music and get ready for this, it's not cheesy elevator music. Some tracks are standard mellow background jazz and others sound like bar style blue grass mixed with techno and each one is incredible and fits the mood perfectly. I actually tried to put the CD into my PC and burn the soundtrack but unfortunately it's not compatible. All around everything about this game works incredibly and who'd guess it was from Agetec. If you are into Pool or billiards in general then get this game! It's one of my favorite PSX games, and if you can't find any friends to drag to the pool hall then this game will work wonders.


Link Download :



Screenshot :



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leave comments :D